If you’re staying in Baltimore this summer, you’re in luck – there are so many awesome bands coming to town. There’s also a few fantastic festivals to look out for. Here’s our summer concert picks:
- Paramore - May 11, Meyerhoff Symphony Hall
- All Time Low - May 24, Pier Six Pavilion
- Florence and The Machine - June 9, Merriweather Post Pavilion
- Mumford & Sons - June 10, Merriweather Post Pavilion (Columbia)
- Tyler, The Creator - June 10, Rams Head Live!
- Tycho - June 19, Rams Head Live!
- Hozier - June 20, Merriweather Post Pavilion
- Say Anything - July 5, Baltimore Soundstage
- Slightly Stoopid - July 16, Pier Six Pavilion
- My Morning Jacket - July 26, Merriweather Post Pavilion (Columbia)
- Sublime - Aug. 8, Pier Six Pavilion
- Phish - Aug. 15 & 16, Merriweather Post Pavilion (Columbia)
- Preakness - May 16, Pimilco Race Course.
Headliners: Armin Van Buuren, Childish Gambino
- Sweetlife - May 30 & 31, Merriweather Post Pavilion. Headliners: Kendrick Lamar, Calvin Harris, The Weekend
- Firefly - June 18-21, The Woodlands, Dover, Del. Headliners: Paul McCartney, Kings of Leon, The Killers
- Vans Warped Tour - July 18, Merriweather Post Pavilion (Columbia)
- Moonrise Festival - Aug. 8 & 9, Pimilco Race Course. Lineup TBD; Last year’s headliners: Kaskade and Bassnectar.
Please note All comments are eligible for publication in The News-Letter.